Gather your friends and family and book a workshop.
Share our traditions - Centuries old divine recipes.
1. Submit the request through the booking form mentioning the desired date.
2. After submitting your request you will receive the contact of the organization and will be treated all topics associated with your participation.
3. The workshop can be canceled by the Organization at any time if it does not meet the necessary conditions for its realization, with due return of the reservation fee.
4. All images taken during the workshop can be published with tags.
1. The voucher is purchased at the store.
2. It´s valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issue.
3. The workshop agenda is subject to prior appointment.
Classes up to 8 people
(open and private)
Mínimum 4 and máximum 8.
The inscription can be individual, the group is composed by the Organization.
Days and Schedules:
Monday to Friday - 17.00/19.00h
Saturday and Sunday - 10.00/12.00h
Workshops can be scheduled by Casa Ovos Moles or by Clients.
In our Store:
Calçada do Sacramento, nº25, Lisboa
In our Kitchen the participants choose the recipes they want to learn.
Choose 2 recipes from the following selection: d. rodrigo, encharcada, fios de ovos, fidalgo, papo d ́anjo, pão de rala, pão de ló ovar, pastel de nata, pingo de tocha, pudim abade de priscos, queijinho do céu, rebuçados de ovos, toucinho do céu, sericaia, trouxa de ovos. The selection of pastel de nata (custard tart) implies the reduction of the number of recipes to be prepared during the workshop.
Open Classes - 50€ per person.
Includes translation (english).